Your search results

AED 700,000

1 Beds
Built in Ready
1 Baths
1 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

REMRAAM

Remraam is a boutique development by Dubai Properties that offers elegantly designed 1, 2, and 2+ maid bedroom apartments in Dubailand. The development offers the opportunity to live in the middle of nature while still having access to all of the amenities of a modern lifestyle in an ideal home location.

Providing a tranquil community with a mix of low and high-rise residential buildings that offer a diverse range of high-quality, affordable apartment options in Dubai. The tranquility of Remraam Phase 1 is enhanced by its balanced convenience and accessibility.

Furthermore, it benefits from its central location, which provides every essential at its heart, as well as a peaceful center away from the city’s hustle and bustle. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Emirates Road, and the Al Maktoum International Airport are all easily accessible.

It’s also surrounded by lush green spaces where you can play with your kids, a family pool and splash park for daily refreshment, and jogging paths that lead to the expansive playground. Stay in shape with state-of-the-art facilities ranging from a gym to a swimming pool, beach areas, and a variety of retail outlets.

LOCATIONS

Remraam by Dubai Properties is located in Dubailand, and can be reached directly from Hessa Street and Emirates Road, which are both nearby. The project is located in Dubailand, a rapidly growing district that provides easy access to all necessities while connecting to well-known key location points such as Dubai Production City, Motor City, Jumeirah Village Circle, Golf City and Dubai Investment Park, Al Maktoum International Airport, and the Expo 2020 Site.

AMENITIES

A home surrounded by lush greenery, with luxurious amenities to make your special day even more memorable. Residents of the Remraam community can benefit from its central location, which conveniently delivers all essentials.

Come play with your kids in the play area, and enjoy the BBQ area and various recreational activities provided within the community with friends and family.

APARTMENTS

In the Remraam community, Dubailand, Dubai Properties offers 1, 2, and 2+ bedroom apartments with a maid room. These units are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from 762 sq. ft. to 1,384 sq. ft., allowing you access to a wide range of homes based on your preferences.

PAYMENT PLAN

Take advantage of the Remraam Apartments 10/90 post-handover plan for a period of 6 years and book a unit of your choice. All you have to do is pay a 10% down payment and the remaining 90% after the property is handed over in 72 months. You can finally own a home in this highly desirable residential neighborhood thanks to the simple and convenient payment options.

Documents
City:
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 32605
Price: AED 700,000
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Year Built: Ready
All Dubai Developers: Dubai Properties
Other Features
BBQ Area
Gymnasium
Recreational park
Shopping Malls
1 BEDROOM
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM
2 BEDROOM
rooms: 2
baths: 2
2 BEDROOM

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Sales

Opalz by Danube

AED 550,000
PROJECT DETAILS OPALZ BY DANUBE Introducing Opalz by Danube Properties, a brand-new reside [more]
PROJECT DETAILS OPALZ BY DANUBE Introducing Opalz by Danube Properties, a brand-new residential tower at Arjan in D [more]
Sales

Samana Park Views

AED 459,000
PROJECT DETAILS SAMANA PARK VIEWS A recently unveiled standard property in Arjan, Dubai, c [more]
PROJECT DETAILS SAMANA PARK VIEWS A recently unveiled standard property in Arjan, Dubai, called Samana Park Views p [more]
Sales

SKYZ Residence

AED 450,000
PROJECT DETAILS SKYZ RESIDENCE In Arjan, Dubailand, Danube Properties has developed a new [more]
PROJECT DETAILS SKYZ RESIDENCE In Arjan, Dubailand, Danube Properties has developed a new residential development c [more]
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica