SAMANA PARK VIEWS
A recently unveiled standard property in Arjan, Dubai, called Samana Park Views provides elegantly designed studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments with upscale amenities. Amazing vistas of lush greenery are combined with spectacular design and flair in this premium development.
One of Arjan’s most desirable central locations, it offers some of the top-notch living amenities at your disposal. The project is bordered by the main thoroughfares, making it easy to travel to the rest of the city without encountering any additional traffic problems.
Here at the intersection of nature and lifestyle, you may find everything you would expect from a development. The range of elegantly designed homes available in this ground plus seven-story residential buildings have high-end fixtures and fittings that are sure to wow.
Experience modern luxury in a serene setting where you can watch the sunset from the privacy of your own pool. Imagine living in a development that gives its residents a variety of benefits and advantages, together with all the amenities for recreation, and where lifestyle and nature are perfectly balanced.
Built for individuals who desire a living in a calm environment but with all the recreational amenities you could possibly need for comfort and convenience.
Samana Park Views is situated in Dubailand’s well regarded neighborhood of Arjan. This housing complex offers a central location where everything is quickly and easily accessible. The project is surrounded by the main road networks for your convenience, providing easy access to the rest of the city. The area is a well-known one in Dubai and offers a high-end way of living along with all the entertainment options.
- 02 Minutes – Dubai Miracle Garden
- 10 Minutes – Jumeirah Village Circle
- 15 Minutes – Mall of the Emirates
- 17 Minutes – Burj Al Arab
- 23 Minutes – Burj Khalifa
- 25 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
With the amenities offered at Samana Park Views, you may choose a lifestyle with all the comforts and conveniences in a buzzing setting. Enjoy the private pool while imagining the ideal harmony of environment and lifestyle at this residential complex without encountering any other problems. You will undoubtedly be impressed by the development’s breathtaking vistas of lush greenery from the balcony and its breathtaking architecture and flair.
- Retail Outlets
- Private Pool
- Shopping Mall
- F&B outlets
- Gardens and Parks
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Ample Parking Space
Samana Park Views, a master-planned development in the Arjan neighborhood, is surrounded by some of the greatest amenities and will help usher in a new way of living. This housing development is a part of a private gated neighborhood that is surrounded by several facilities and attractions with a diverse cultural heritage. Discover a top lifestyle destination in a fantastic area that offers many advantages of an active lifestyle.
The studio, one, and two bedroom apartments at Samana Park Views have roomy floor plans that include information about the design and general specifications of the apartment units. The goal is to give residents a choice that will further assist you in choosing a home depending on your requirements by making them available in various sizes. You will gain a better understanding of the development and that of the dwellings by looking at the various plans.
Samana Park Views homes come with a tempting payment plan that requires a 15% down payment and the remaining 85% paid in manageable installments. It will make it possible for you to reserve one of the houses without having to put any stress on yourself. Given the possibilities available, you can obtain a luxurious home that meets your standards.