GRANDE AT THE OPERA DISTRICT
Emaar Properties‘ Grande at The Opera District is a stunning development in Downtown Dubai that features 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments. With its attractive payment option, this impressively designed 78-storey iconic rising development offers top-notch facilities and a world-class lifestyle.
The hotel is located in the heart of Downtown Dubai’s Opera District, which is surrounded by high-end destinations and next to the Dubai Opera, which is the hub of international arts and entertainment from Dubai to the rest of the world.
The Opera District, a cultural and lifestyle hub brimming with luxury hotels, parks, and promenades, is located at the heart of Grande. Dubai Opera, a radiant 2000-seat multi-format performing arts theater styled on the classic wooden dhows, stands proudly alongside the iconic tower.
The location is near the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, as well as the magnificent Dubai Opera, the city’s first opera house, and a vibrant cultural hub. Through Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, which provides a hassle-free connectivity experience, it easily connects to its nearby connected roads networks.
The Grande at Opera District, a prestigious residence, has a variety of floor plans to choose from, ranging from one to four bedrooms. Residents can choose from a wide range of luxurious homes in a variety of sizes and layouts to suit their needs. The master bedroom, bedroom, kitchen, living and dining areas, storage rooms, foyer, and elegantly designed balconies all have a spacious built-in atmosphere.
To maximize the stunning views, the living room is adorned with floor-to-ceiling windows. The ethereal living space is accented with hints of pine green and dark wood.
In the Grande kitchen, you can have both style and practicality at the same time. An abundance of natural light is ensured by floor-to-ceiling windows and all-white countertops. The outside glamor is perfectly complemented by the bronze accents and marble backsplash.
The master bedroom is a tranquil retreat from the hubbub of the outside world, with stunning views of Downtown Dubai. The last word in contemporary luxury is framed by crisp, clean lines that frame a homely setting.
Change your tune to one of revitalizing serenity in your sleek, beautifully designed bathroom after a day of high entertainment at The Opera District. A sense of order and well-being is imbued by classic lines, superior finishing, and a calming color scheme.
The Grande at Opera District will provide the most luxurious apartments in the vicinity of the Dubai Opera House, all of which will be equipped with top-of-the-line amenities. Residents have access to the podium level’s stunning infinity pool deck, state-of-the-art fitness center, barbecue area, kids’ play area, gym, and other premium amenities.
There are three levels of parking in the tower, as well as retail space on the ground floor. The Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar, two of Dubai’s best shopping and entertainment destinations, are also just a few blocks away from Grande Apartments. With a strip of restaurants and five-star hotels surrounding the area, you can enjoy a wide range of gourmet food options.
The Opera District’s Emaar Grande offers a flexible payment plan that allows you to pay 80% of the total cost until completion and the remaining 20% within 24 months after completion.
Buyers and seasoned investors will have no problem booking one of the units in this exclusive residential project due to the attractive terms and flexible options. Those who want to be a part of this world-class development will be able to do so with the options that will be made available.