WOW Real Estate Development’s SLS Dubai Hotels & Residences, located in Downtown Dubai, is an exclusive hotel residence with studio, one- and two-bedroom units, as well as loft and duplex apartments. SLS’s signature deluxe spaces, dipped with contemporary art and sleek accents, are included in the highly anticipated 75-story tower house. The hotel rooms, 371 residential units, 321 hotel apartments, are expertly designed by acclaimed UAE designer Paul Bishop that accentuates the beauty of SLS blueprints.
At the top of the development, there is an extensive undefined asset with infinite pools at the edge of the 75th floor offering stunning views of the city skyline and the Burj Khalifa. A luxurious sky lobby on the 71st floor, with a deluxe lounge and bar offering panoramic views of Dubai’s skyline, is also available.
It also includes sbe’s brand facilities and lounges, as well as restaurants that cater to hotel guests throughout the day. With a fully grooming salon, fully equipped gymnasium, and outdoor terrace, there is a male and female thermal area with steam rooms, shower experience, plunge pool, and relaxation rooms.
With its well-connected road networks, SLS Hotels & Residences is in a sought-after location in Downtown Dubai, which allows for quick access to a variety of key destinations. A well-developed road network connects the development to the financial center of Dubai and Ras Al Khor Road, which is also connected to the Dubai-Al Ain Road.
With its incredible connectivity, you can easily travel around the world to places like the Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, Business Bay, Dubai Mall, DIFC, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, and Dubai Creek.
The entrance to SLS Dubai Residences is private, smooth, and soothing, yet very cool, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors. Residents maintain their privacy by entering through the residential arrival lobby while enjoying all of the comforts and conveniences of life in a 5-star hotel.
With a mega-high ceiling, specialized mood lighting, rich colors, textures, and materials, and a glamorous style, the lobby is elegantly simple but also quite grand. Upon arrival, you will receive impeccable service that will take care of all of your business and personal needs.
The studio apartment at the SLS Dubai has a lot of personality and a youthful vibe to it. With a semitransparent separator, well-defined zones are cleverly differentiated for functionality and privacy, and thus you have elegantly defined entrance, sleeping, living and dining zones, and bathroom. The living terrace, which extends the living area, gives you the opportunity to take a breather, relax, and enjoy the moment.
With a double height of over 7 meters, the SLS Dubai one bedroom loft is extremely practical, so lively and buoyant, giving you a mega-large bedroom and living room volume. The living room opens up to a 7-meter-high terrace with stunning views. All of the details are tailored to your requirements and lifestyle.
With playful hints and winks, the two-bedroom duplex at the SLS Dubai Residences exudes cosmopolitan sophistication and refined aesthetic design. With glass corners in the living room, bedroom, and bathroom, you can enjoy 360-degree views of the city while still maintaining complete privacy.
With its 5-star hotel service and ultra-living experience in Downtown Dubai, SLS Hotels & Residences boasts a plethora of amenities for residents and visitors alike. With its exclusive signature rooftop experience interior lounge spaces that open up directly onto two infinity pools at a height of 325 meters, residents can explore much more.
To reach the opulent Sky lobby, which is over 300 meters above the ground floor, guests will enter through the ground floor lift lobby and take an express elevator to the 71st floor, redefining luxury for the 21st century. The mixology lounge bar has floor-to-ceiling windows that provide stunning city views and create the perfect atmosphere.
Experience the simplicity of handmade artisanal breads and pasta to fi’lia while enjoying authentic Italian cuisine with fresh ingredients from the kitchen.
The Ciel Spa has everything you’ll need to unwind in a luxurious atmosphere. Relax in the massage suite, herbal steam rooms, spacious experience showers, custom massage beds, and a fitness center, among other amenities.
Come to a place unlike any other, where every facility is designed with the beauty of nature in mind, and every feature is designed to make you feel at ease, while the extra services add to your daily pleasure.
A three-year post-handover payment plan is available at SLS Hotels & Residences in Downtown Dubai. To reserve a unit, you must pay 30% up to the handover date, and the remaining 70% in 36 months after the handover. This payment scheme opens up a whole new world of opportunity for those who want to own a plush home in this premium development.