Your search results

AED 20,698,000

6 Beds
6 Baths
6 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

IL PRIMO

Il Primo is located in the heart of Dubai’s Opera District, a four-star and thriving cultural destination. Residents will enjoy a luxurious, all-inclusive lifestyle. Located in the heart of a bustling district, this elegantly designed space promotes art and culture.

Emaar’s Il Primo is a prestigious residential tower with large apartments, some of which take up the entire floor. The magnificent residential complex, which rises 77 stories and contains 119 units, is surrounded by breathtaking views and offers exceptional benefits. Il Primo residents can enjoy absolute comfort and convenience thanks to a podium of amenities and retail destinations.

LOCATIONS

Il Primo, located on the northern side of the Dubai Opera, has unrivaled views of the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa. Residents of Il Primo can expect to be a part of grand celebrations and entertainment events throughout the year, thanks to its prime location. Il Primo provides incomparable and unforgettable experiences every day.

Il Primo is designed for those who believe in savoring every moment of every day, with everything from the sophisticated Dubai Opera to the many charms of the vibrant Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Boulevard. 

Enjoy cultural and culinary extravaganzas right on your doorstep, visit The Dubai Mall for a plethora of retail and entertainment options, or stroll through Souk Al Bahar’s charming alleyways. Every day becomes legendary with Il Primo.

APARTMENTS

The interiors of Il Primo are tastefully designed and crafted, epitomizing style and contemporary class. Your home will exude refined elegance with marble features, sleek wooden elements, and modern pieces.

The lavishly appointed Il Primo duplex’s grand living room features full-height window walls with more lush Downtown Dubai vistas. With enough room for a 12-seater dining table, the dining room flows from the living room. From one opera house to the next, the space is brought together by marble floors, ambient lighting, and modern art.

AMENITIES

Come join the ultimate living experience at IL Primo by Emaar Properties, where you will have easy access to all of its wonderful amenities. Residents will benefit from the development’s central location, which provides access to well-known key location points as well as spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa. 

Furthermore, take advantage of its lush green spaces, which include a variety of gardens and parks, retail outlets, shopping malls, various leisure outlets, a dedicated children’s play area, and much more.

PAYMENT PLAN

Emaar IL Primo in Downtown Dubai is now available with a convenient 70/30 payment plan, which allows you to pay 70% during construction and the remaining 30% after completion. With the variety of options available, securing an elegantly designed residential apartment will be a breeze.

Documents
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 31428
Price: AED 20,698,000
Rooms: 6
Bedrooms: 6
Bathrooms: 6
All Dubai Developers: Emaar Properties
Other Features
24 hr Security
Gym
Kids Area
Retail Outlets
Shopping Malls
Swimming Pool
4 BEDROOM 1
rooms: 4
baths: 44
4 BEDROOM 1
4 BEDROOM 2
rooms: 4
baths: 4
4 BEDROOM 2
5 BEDROOM 1
rooms: 5
baths: 5
5 BEDROOM 1
6 BEDROOM 1
rooms: 6
baths: 6
6 BEDROOM 1
6 BEDROOM 2
rooms: 6
baths: 6
6 BEDROOM 2
6 BEDROOM 3
rooms: 6
baths: 6
6 BEDROOM 3
6 BEDROOM 4
rooms: 6
baths: 6
6 BEDROOM 4
6 BEDROOM 5
rooms: 6
baths: 6
6 BEDROOM 5
6 BEDROOM 6
rooms: 6
baths: 6
6 BEDROOM 6

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Sales

Sterling Tower

AED 888,000
PROJECT DETAILS STERLING TOWER The Sterling Tower apartments are located in the heart of D [more]
PROJECT DETAILS STERLING TOWER The Sterling Tower apartments are located in the heart of Dubai, between the Burj Kh [more]
Sales

Downtown Views II

AED 1,511,000
PROJECT DETAILS DOWNTOWN VIEWS II Secure yourself Emaar’s upscale grand project, Downtown [more]
PROJECT DETAILS DOWNTOWN VIEWS II Secure yourself Emaar’s upscale grand project, Downtown Views II which in and of [more]
Sales

Lawnz at Dubai International City

AED 320,000
PROJECT DETAILS LAWNZ Located in International City Phase 1, one of Dubai’s largest [more]
PROJECT DETAILS LAWNZ Located in International City Phase 1, one of Dubai’s largest and most established comm [more]
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica