Your search results

AED 11,500,000

6 Beds
Built in Ready
6 Baths
6 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

FAIRWAY VISTAS

The Fairway Vistas is a fantastic project by EMAAR Properties in Dubai Hills Estate, which is located in Mohammed Bin Rashid City (MBR City), and offers a variety of 6 and 7 bedroom Modern and Arabesque villas on a flexible payment plan with a handover date of June 2021. These villas are built with meticulous attention to detail and will undoubtedly meet everyone’s expectations.

The developer is one of the best in Dubai, and it has always built residential buildings to provide residents with a luxurious and peaceful lifestyle. These Villas are built with high-end martial and unique designs, making them the most appealing and ready to live in.

LOCATIONS

The Fairway Vistas Villas are located in the Dubai Hills Estate, which is centrally located in MBR City with easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road and is only a 10-minute drive from Downtown Dubai. These villas are close to the intersection of Umm Al Suqeim Road and Al Khail Road, with easy access to the Etihad Rail and the Dubai Metro lines, which will connect to the rest of Dubai’s major attractions.

AMENITIES

From the moment a resident enters a villa at Fairway Vistas, they will notice that all villas combine sophisticated style with superior amenities to provide an exclusive lifestyle. The lush garden is framed by a stunning panorama view of Dubai from the second-story balcony, and there is also a private pool under the crescent moon and twinkling stars in this villa.

Living in the Fairway Vistas villas allows residents to enjoy healthy living in harmony with nature, as well as access to long shaded pathways that connect to parks. Residents of this villa can take advantage of the community’s numerous amenities, which include a golf club, a modern health club, and a tennis academy, as well as nature trails, jogging tracks with children’s play areas, and numerous other sporting, leisure, and entertainment facilities. A wide range of cafés, hotels, medical clinics, restaurants, spas, and salons are all within easy walking distance of this villa.

VILLAS

The Fairway Vistas 6 and 7 bedroom Villas are available in a variety of sizes, and the floor plan of these villas allows for the most efficient use of space as well as a modern interior with high-end fixtures for a more appealing appearance.

Residents of the Fairway Vistas Villas will wake up to the sound of birds in the dedicated lush green garden, as well as natural sunlight streaming in through the large floor-to-ceiling windows that provide a beautiful view of the surroundings. There is attentive design with contemporary convenience in these villas, which can be seen in every detail of the expansive villas, as well as in this villa, which has high ceilings accentuating the open-plan layout that puts the residents at ease.

High-quality marvels are used in this villa, with magnificent finishes that can be seen in every room, as well as an exquisite canvas for personal style to blossom into the home of dreams.

PAYMENT PLAN

Fairway Vistas at Dubai Hills Estate offers a convenient 25/75 post-handover payment plan, in which you pay 25% until handover and the remaining 75% after 36 months.

Documents
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 32525
Price: AED 11,500,000
Rooms: 6
Bedrooms: 6
Bathrooms: 6
Year Built: Ready
All Dubai Developers: Emaar Properties
Other Features
Cafes and Restaurants
Gymnasium
Healthcare Center
Kids Area
Retail Outlets
Shopping Malls
Swimming Pool
6 BEDROOM VILLAS
rooms: 6
baths: 6
6 BEDROOM VILLAS
7 BEDROOM VILLAS
rooms: 7
baths: 7
7 BEDROOM VILLAS

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Parkway Vistas

AED 1,100,000
PROJECT DETAILS PARKWAY VISTAS Emaar has opened its new Emaar Parkway villas in Dubai, whi [more]
PROJECT DETAILS PARKWAY VISTAS Emaar has opened its new Emaar Parkway villas in Dubai, which feature 6-7 bedrooms a [more]

Club Villas

AED 4,894,000
PROJECT DETAILS CLUB VILLAS Club Villas, a spectacular residential complex featuring 3 and [more]
PROJECT DETAILS CLUB VILLAS Club Villas, a spectacular residential complex featuring 3 and 4-bedroom villas at Duba [more]

Majestic Vistas

AED 14,551,000
PROJECT DETAILS MAJESTIC VILLAS Majestic Vistas at Dubai Hills Estate is a new development [more]
PROJECT DETAILS MAJESTIC VILLAS Majestic Vistas at Dubai Hills Estate is a new development by Emaar Properties that [more]
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica