Your search results

AED 4,894,000

3 Beds
Built in Ready
3 Baths
3 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

CLUB VILLAS

Club Villas, a spectacular residential complex featuring 3 and 4-bedroom villas at Dubai Hills Estate, is proudly presented by Emaar Properties. Residents will adore being a part of this busy lifestyle because this state-of-the-art design collection comes with luxurious amenities and facilities for your comfort.

This incredible development offers a variety of family villas in five various architectural styles: Modern, International, Minimalist, Cubic, and Contemporary, to name a few. The majority of the houses are built next to one other, but there are a few single-family residences as well.

LOCATIONS

Club Villas at Dubai Hills is destined to become one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods, with its ideal location next to an 18-hole championship golf course. Rich green landscapes will set the standard for a luxurious community living, with sumptuous amenities such as the clubhouse and course, as well as shopping and dining options.

The Club villas development is conveniently connected to Al Khail Road and is close to the busy Downtown Dubai neighborhood as well as other popular attractions such as Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah.

AMENITIES

Club Villas are constructed with excellent interior and outdoor amenities to give you the best possible living experience. While nearby, a community center with a swimming pool and a playground allows residents to spend quality time with their families. The area’s centerpiece is an 18-hole championship golf course, which allows homeowners to enjoy the clubhouse and facilities in close proximity.

VILLAS

Emaar Properties’ Club Homes include expansive floor plans with 3 and 4-bedroom villas that are attractively built and equipped with high-end fixtures and furnishings. Enjoy the vast interior setting, which includes a master bedroom, bedroom, living and dining areas, an attractive design kitchen area, and a spacious terrace area where you can spend quality time with friends and family.

PAYMENT PLAN

Club Villas is now offered with a convenient 25/75 payment plan, in which you pay 25% till handover and the remaining 75% within 36 months after handover. With the variety of possibilities available, securing a tastefully designed private Villa will be a breeze.

 

Documents
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 32344
Price: AED 4,894,000
Rooms: 3
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Year Built: Ready
All Dubai Developers: Emaar Properties
Other Features
Cafes and Restaurants
Gymnasium
Kids Area
Parks & Green Spaces
Retail Outlets
Shopping Malls
Swimming Pool
3 BEDROOM VILLA 1
rooms: 3
baths: 3
3 BEDROOM VILLA 1
3 BEDROOM VILLA 2
rooms: 3
baths: 3
3 BEDROOM VILLA 2
3 BEDROOM VILLA 3
rooms: 3
baths: 3
3 BEDROOM VILLA 3
4 BEDROOM VILLA 1
rooms: 4
baths: 4
4 BEDROOM VILLA 1
4 BEDROOM VILLA 2
rooms: 4
baths: 4
4 BEDROOM VILLA 2

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Fairway Vistas

AED 11,500,000
PROJECT DETAILS FAIRWAY VISTAS The Fairway Vistas is a fantastic project by EMAAR Properti [more]
PROJECT DETAILS FAIRWAY VISTAS The Fairway Vistas is a fantastic project by EMAAR Properties in Dubai Hills Estate, [more]

Parkway Vistas

AED 1,100,000
PROJECT DETAILS PARKWAY VISTAS Emaar has opened its new Emaar Parkway villas in Dubai, whi [more]
PROJECT DETAILS PARKWAY VISTAS Emaar has opened its new Emaar Parkway villas in Dubai, which feature 6-7 bedrooms a [more]

Majestic Vistas

AED 14,551,000
PROJECT DETAILS MAJESTIC VILLAS Majestic Vistas at Dubai Hills Estate is a new development [more]
PROJECT DETAILS MAJESTIC VILLAS Majestic Vistas at Dubai Hills Estate is a new development by Emaar Properties that [more]
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica