Your search results

AED 2,585,000

1 Beds
1 Baths
1 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

SUNRISE BAY

Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront is a luxury edition development in Dubai by Emaar Properties that features 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments. This unique waterfront address is a twin-tower, 26-story development that rises majestically in the sky and overlooks the sea and Ain-Dubai.

This ultimate bay address in Dubai’s Emaar Beachfront, which appears to be the most popular destination, offers a coastal lifestyle set against the crystal clear blue waters. Residents can enjoy the ultimate island experience with a blend of convenience and charm thanks to its strategic location at Emaar Beachfront. Enjoy quick access to a variety of important destinations just minutes from your home.

LOCATIONS

Sunrise Bay is located in Emaar Beachfront, a fantastic location designed to give residents a Miami-style living experience in Dubai. Sheikh Zayed Road, which runs through the development, provides easy access to major transportation networks. Skydive Dubai, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Ain Dubai, Mall of Emirates, Jebel Ali Racecourse, Emirates Golf Club, Marina Beach, and many other popular destinations are all within easy reach of residents.

AMENITIES

Emaar Sunrise Bay is a world-class development with world-class leisure facilities that make life easier for you. Residents can enjoy a unique blend of a tranquil island lifestyle with modern conveniences right outside their door.

Residents can also enjoy the 750m of sandy beach areas on either side of the development, as well as the lively boulevard. While its promenade is lined with the best restaurants, shops, chic cafes, and entertainment venues.

APARTMENTS

Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront is a collection of luxuriously designed one to four-bedroom apartments with cutting-edge interiors. These spacious apartments are available in a variety of layouts and designs, starting at 704 square feet. to 2727 square feet and provides a wide range of homes with amenities. This twin tower development is connected at the podium level, providing residents with world-class amenities such as several retail and leisure spaces.

PAYMENT PLAN

Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront can be reserved by paying 80% up front and the remaining 20% after the handover in 24 months. The two-year post-handover payment plans, which include enticing terms and options, make it convenient for potential buyers and investors.

Documents
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 32389
Price: AED 2,585,000
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
All Dubai Developers: Emaar Properties
Other Features
Cafes and Restaurants
Gymnasium
Kids Area
Retail Outlets
Swimming Pool
1 BEDROOM
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM
2 BEDROOM
rooms: 2
baths: 2
2 BEDROOM
3 BEDROOM
rooms: 3
baths: 3
3 BEDROOM
4 BEDROOM
rooms: 4
baths: 4
4 BEDROOM

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Beach Mansion at Emaar Beachfront

AED 1,694,000
PROJECT DETAILS BEACH MANSION Beach Mansion at Emaar Beachfront is a newly launched sky-ri [more]
PROJECT DETAILS BEACH MANSION Beach Mansion at Emaar Beachfront is a newly launched sky-rise haven by Emaar, offeri [more]

Marina Sands

AED 1,700,000
PROJECT DETAILS MARINA SANDS Marina Sands at Emaar Beachfront is a new residential develop [more]
PROJECT DETAILS MARINA SANDS Marina Sands at Emaar Beachfront is a new residential development by Emaar Properties [more]

Shorefront Residences

AED 1,951,000
PROJECT DETAILS SHOREFRONT RESIDENCES Emaar Properties proudly presents Shorefront Residen [more]
PROJECT DETAILS SHOREFRONT RESIDENCES Emaar Properties proudly presents Shorefront Residences at Emaar Beachfront, [more]
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica