Your search results

AED 22,716,153

5-6 Beds
5-6 Baths
5-6 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PDF Brochure



Enter into a spectacular development at Sobha Hartland 2, Sobha Estates, by Sobha Group. It is a private gated neighbourhood surrounded by greenery and open spaces. Professionals with a perfect balance between nature and modernity meticulously craft this luxury development. With 5-6 bedroom villas, Sobha Estates offers an exquisite experience of beauty, luxury, and comfort. 

Located in the bustling city of Dubai, Sobha Estates by Sobha Groups is at a price starting from AED 22 million and crafted an 80/20 payment plan tailored to your needs and expectations. With 80% of the payment being made initially, you only have to pay the remaining 20% upon handover, scheduled for 2025. This secure and flexible payment schedule relieves you from the financial burden. 

Life at Sobha Estates will bring you complete harmony with nature. Imagine living in a space where everyone is accessible to tranquil blue lagoons, beach attractions, and mesmerizing water features that offer many indulging options. Every moment at Sobha Estates is unforgettable. You can embrace a unique lifestyle that is second to none.  


Sobha Estates by Sobha Groups is a development that offers an unparalleled opulent lifestyle surrounded by amazing walkaways, seasonal gardens, vast forested landscapes, and lush vegetation. Situated adjacent to the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, you can enjoy the sanctuary’s natural beauty and serene water. This development is also located just 2 minutes away from 2 international schools, making it one of the perfect choices for families.

If you love enjoying races, Sobha Estates by Sobha Groups is located just 10 minutes from the Al Meydan Racecourse, a supreme facility that hosts some of the most eminent horse races in the world. Business Bay is another prominent commercial location near Sobha Hartland 2 that benefits professionals immensely. And, if you are looking for some excitement for a change from your monotonous life, Downtown Dubai and the iconic Burj Khalifa are situated very close to Sobha Estate. Here, you can indulge in dining, shopping, and entertainment to enlighten you.


One of the standout features of Sobha Estates is its outstanding amenities. Exclusive access to the blue lagoon will be an exciting experience that is second to none. Each villa and mansion in Sobha Estates comes with a private swimming pool, ensuring your own personal oasis and safety. You can relish leisurely and go for a jog, as the jogging and walking trails provide the opportunity to explore the lush greenery surrounding. 

The development also boasts many outdoor amenities, including parks and gardens that are carefully designed to provide a serene and relaxing atmosphere. Also, you can connect more with nature, have a picnic, or take a peaceful walk as you prefer. A fitness station and parkour facilities are also available, and you can utilize the maximum of them in order to stay fit and healthy in the comfort of your own community. As a residence that caters to your needs and convenience, Sobha Estate offers shopping and retail spaces where you can indulge in some retail therapy and shop for everything you have longed for.

Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 37836
Price: AED 22,716,153
Rooms: 5
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 5
All Dubai Developers: Sobha Group
Other Features
Fitness Center
Jogging Tracks
Large Blue Lagoons
Parkour Facilities
Parks and Gardens
Private Pool
Shopping and Retail spaces
Walking trails
Sobha Estates 5 Bedrooms + Maid
size: 8438.8 ft2
Sobha Estates 5 Bedrooms + Maid
Type A

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
    • Speak To An Advisor

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings