Upper House at Jumeirah Lake Towers, one of the latest properties by Ellington, will delve you into a most coveted lifestyle. This development brings convenience to connecting with many iconic landmarks in the city. You can immerse yourself in superior comfort and ample space that offer premium living. Along with a convenient location, you can indulge in a range of amenities and services to understand the true essence of delight. With all these smart features, your and your loved ones’ lives will be much more flourishing in the Upper House at JLT.
The 70/30 payment plan at Upper House allows potential buyers to pay 70% of the total cost during construction and the remaining 30% on handover in 2026. This makes it easy for you to own and live leisurely in your dream home in Dubai. The thoughtfully designed apartments at Upper House are enclosed in modernity. So you can enjoy a perfect, picturesque view in your comfort zone. Grab this great opportunity to gain an exceptional experience to live an outstanding and opulent lifestyle with people you love and care about.
Upper House in Jumeirah Lake Towers, across from Dubai Marina, will provide an excellent residential experience surrounded by a panoramic waterfront promenade and gorgeous landscape. Jumeirah Lakes Towers offers retail businesses, offices, dining, shopping, and entertainment options to live your modern life leisurely.
Jumeirah Lakes Park is only a 2-minute walk away from the residence. This sets an excellent location for you to indulge in outdoor activities leisurely with your loved ones. The DMCC metro station is also a mere 2- minute walk away, providing convenient access to travel to other parts of the city.
You can enjoy a plethora of shopping and amusing options as the Mall of the Emirates is only a 13-minute drive from the residence. If you are eager and willing to live luxury with more comfort, Palm Jumeirah is just a 15-minute drive away, providing a small getaway from the hectic monotonous life.
The architecture and facilities at Upper House are designed to appeal to and elevate the lives of every resident of the apartments. The 37-metre horizon pool is a key feature of the development and provides a stunning view as you unwind in the water. The splash pads at the residence are a fun way for families with young children to soothe them during the hot months.
The sky spa is an iconic feature at Upper House, where you can feel complete relaxation and rejuvenation. If you enjoy outdoor cooking and dining, the BBQ zones are the perfect spots to spend more time with your family and friends. While offering many facilities to relish, the development also looks into your fitness needs, so you can maximize the health club facilities as you prefer. Also, you can use the playing court to engage in various sports and activities while the cinema room allows you to enjoy watching a movie at home. Overall, Upper House at JLT by Ellington Properties offers an unparalleled living experience that you should not miss out on.