Miraclz Tower by Danube Properties is a beautifully designed property in Arjan that provides luxury studios and one and two-bedroom fully furnished apartments. The project includes eight retail spaces that provide best-in-class shopping and leisure experiences, including health clubs, steam, sauna, and massage facilities.
The development has a unique design that allows you to optimize space according to your preferences. It has 395 studios, 132 one-bedroom apartments, and 64 two-bedroom apartments that are completely furnished and equipped with modular furniture and equipment.
One of the standout features of Miraclz is that it aims to maximize living space by providing innovative solutions. During the day, the living room provides a functional area to engage in various activities, while at night, it transforms into a comfortable bedroom for guests or family. You can immerse in nature while admiring and enjoying the convenience of modern living at Miraclz.
Danube Miraclz offers a vibrant living experience with its range of studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom flats. The living spaces in this development range from 390 sq. ft. to 1,184 sq. ft., providing ample space to create an ideal lifestyle. With its beautiful and glamorously constructed flats, enjoy its fashionable, calm, positive, and dynamic living spaces. The focus on creating a relaxing and lush green atmosphere is one of the key features of this development.
Using modern materials and cutting-edge technology ensures comfort and a contemporary living experience. Living at Miraclz will miraculously turn your life into modern life in an environment that promotes relaxation, vitality, and a sense of well-being for its residents. The development is designed to provide a relaxing, lush green atmosphere with modern materials, basic but cutting-edge technology, and vibrant color patterns.
Starting pricing for Miraclz by Danube Properties and a 75/25 post-handover payment plan will appeal to potential purchasers. To buy an apartment, you must pay a down payment of 75% and the remaining 25% when the flat is handed over in 25 months (1 percent monthly). Considering the existing conditions, the alternatives will allow you to select a home that fits your current lifestyle.
The ideal location of Miraclz ensures that you are always close to prominent destinations that captivate you. Miracle Garden is a beautiful attraction located just a minute away from the residence, allowing you to enjoy the glamour of nature. One of Dubai’s most sought-after, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, conveniently connects you to various parts of the city.
Several renowned schools are conveniently situated near Miraclz, which will significantly benefit families with children as this proximity offers easy access to quality education options. Dubai International Airport is another close destination to the residence. Located just 25 minutes from Miraclz, this ensures a convenient and stress-free journey.
Overall, the strategic location of Miraclz provides convenient access, making your daily life more manageable and productive.
Miraclz by Danube Properties is a groundbreaking residential concept that offers an enchanting blend of tranquility, boundless enjoyment, and lavish amenities. You can enjoy various luxury and recreational amenities located on the podium level.
Modular kitchens, a swimming pool, a fully-equipped health club, a kid’s play area, a platform tennis court, a badminton court, and an amphitheater are some amenities offered at this development. At Miraclz, you can enhance your overall well-being and provide a wholesome lifestyle.