Your search results

AED 612,000

1 Beds
Built in Ready
1 Baths
1 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

DAMAC OCEANSCAPE

The one and only Oceanscape by Damac Properties, located on Al Reem Island in Abu Dhabi, offers a mix of waterfront Apartments and Townhouses. This magnificent 32-story waterfront residential tower will add yet another elegant chapter to Abu Dhabi’s development history. Residents can choose from luxury two to four bedroom seafront townhouses as well as one to three bedroom waterfront apartments.

LOCATIONS

Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi, is an extraordinary development with business and residential towers, shopping centers, restaurants and cafés – all set against a stunning backdrop of spectacular views. It is located on a prime seafront location just 300 meters from the city’s center. 

The community, which was master planned by internationally renowned architects, town planners, and designers, offers a unique level of balance and harmony. The island is just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and within easy reach of Dubai, and it offers environmentally friendly amenities such as open parkland, playgrounds, and cycle paths to residents and visitors.

On Al Reem Island, Al Shams is a self-contained 10-district development with lush mangroves on one side and a long stretch of waterfront on the other. 

It’s the ideal place to live, work, relax, and play, with a canal system reminiscent of Venice and the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Residents can take advantage of the district’s excellent amenities as well as uninterrupted sea views. In Al Shams, the oceanscape takes center stage.

AMENITIES

Oceanscape is a three-tiered architecture with carefully crafted amenities and facilities to make your life more relaxing and comfortable. The design features a podium level leisure and entertainment area with three levels of shops, eateries, cafes, and necessities. 

As you enter the development, you are greeted by a grand reception area with a double-height lobby and a guest lounge that exudes a sense of luxury.

A vast retail space spanning three levels and the entire development will cater to the captive high-net-worth residents of Oceanscape as well as a discerning clientele from the surrounding area.

APARTMENTS

Oceanscape is a three-tiered development that features a diverse range of townhouses and apartments with a well-balanced mix of crafted artful designs and amenities. There are 2 to 4-bedroom townhouses and 1 to 3-bedroom apartments available, each with its own private pool. 

These smart-enabled facilitated homes have been meticulously designed to provide a relaxing environment in which you can enjoy the tranquil built spaces while socializing with family and friends.

This three-tier architecture development features a mix of residences, podium retail, and leisure facilities that provide you with a home like no other. Enjoy three levels of shops, eateries, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a variety of essential services, in the central podium level towers.

The development structure is made of reinforced concrete, and the wall construction is made of blockwork and concrete walls, with aluminium framed glass for the windows.

PAYMENT PLAN

Oceanscape at Al Reem can be reserved by paying a 20% deposit and the remaining 80% after handover in 24 months. A flexible payment plan has been carefully designed to entice buyers and investors. If you’re looking for a cheap Apartments & Townhouse, now might be the best time to look, given the options available.

Documents
City:
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 31767
Price: AED 612,000
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Year Built: Ready
All Dubai Developers: DAMAC Properties
Other Features
Cafes and Restaurants
Cinema
Retail Outlets
Shopping Malls
1 BEDROOM
1 BEDROOM
2 BEDROOM
2 BEDROOM
3 BEDROOM
3 BEDROOM
4 BEDROOM
4 BEDROOM

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica