Your search results

AED 1,665,000

1 Beds
1 Baths
1 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

SOUTH BEACH HOLIDAY HOMES

We are delighted to present Emaar‘s South Beach Holiday Homes at Emaar Beachfront, an exciting new investment opportunity.

 

South Beach is Dubai’s first dedicated vacation home concept, with fully furnished one, two, and three-bedroom apartments on one of the city’s most intriguing new island projects. You will be able to purchase a beautiful seaside property that is meant to provide you with total comfort when you wish to get away from the city’s hustle and bustle. It will also make a great short-term rental investment, which is a fast increasing industry in Dubai.

 

LOCATIONS

 

This location provides easy access to adjacent sandy beaches, marinas, yacht clubs, retail malls, and many forms of entertainment.

The apartment complex is conveniently located near popular Dubai attractions such as Dubai Marina and The Palm. They’re only a five-minute drive away.

 

You may also take public transportation to get to Atlantis The Palm if you want to make a splash. A large number of cabs are available. The monorail that connects Palm Jumeirah to the mainland is an option.

 

The popular JBR district, where you can shop, dine, and stroll by the water at The Walk, is also accessible by metro and tram from Dubai Marina.

 

JBR is a popular tourist destination with a variety of outdoor pop-up marketplaces selling jewelry, food, and other homewares.

 

AMENITIES

 

Ease, a property management and hospitality business under Emaar, manages South Beach and delivers hotel-quality services and facilities for you and your visitors, whether you want to live here, build joyful memories, or generate money with short-term rental investments.

 

A la carte services, on-site maintenance and security, valet parking, concierge, infinity pool, and manicured patios are all available at these luxury resort-style amenities.

 

There are plenty of retail and food options, and the vast play spaces will keep kids occupied all year.

 

APARTMENTS

 

On a secluded beach, all units are completely furnished and serviced, with one to three-bedroom apartment options available.

These houses include a lot of contemporary design. The interiors’ sandy pastels and aquamarine tones provide a relaxing ambience, complementing the modern architecture around it with excellent flair.

 

A one-bedroom apartment will be 870 square feet, while a two-bedroom unit will be 1200 square feet. A three-bedroom apartment can be up to 1800 sq.ft. in size.

 

PAYMENT PLAN

 

South Beach Holiday Homes can be reserved by paying 60% up front and the remaining 40% after delivery in 24 months. It is handy for potential purchasers and investors because of the two-year post-handover payment plans that are filled with enticing terms and possibilities. 

Documents
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 32013
Price: AED 1,665,000
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
All Dubai Developers: Emaar Properties
Other Features
24/7 Concierge
Private Marina Berth
Retail Outlets
Swimming Pool
1 BEDROOM 1
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 1
1 BEDROOM 2
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 2
1 BEDROOM 3
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 3
1 BEDROOM 4
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 4
1 BEDROOM 5
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 5
1 BEDROOM 6
1 BEDROOM 6
1 BEDROOM 7
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 7

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Beach Mansion at Emaar Beachfront

AED 1,694,000
PROJECT DETAILS BEACH MANSION Beach Mansion at Emaar Beachfront is a newly launched sky-ri [more]
PROJECT DETAILS BEACH MANSION Beach Mansion at Emaar Beachfront is a newly launched sky-rise haven by Emaar, offeri [more]

Marina Sands

AED 1,700,000
PROJECT DETAILS MARINA SANDS Marina Sands at Emaar Beachfront is a new residential develop [more]
PROJECT DETAILS MARINA SANDS Marina Sands at Emaar Beachfront is a new residential development by Emaar Properties [more]

Shorefront Residences

AED 1,951,000
PROJECT DETAILS SHOREFRONT RESIDENCES Emaar Properties proudly presents Shorefront Residen [more]
PROJECT DETAILS SHOREFRONT RESIDENCES Emaar Properties proudly presents Shorefront Residences at Emaar Beachfront, [more]
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica