In Dubai’s Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Signature Livings by Green Group is the world’s first solar-powered residential development. The freehold development aims to provide high-end sustainable living with a lower carbon footprint by offering a wide range of studios, 1 and 2-bedroom apartments in various sizes and configurations.
At best, the project is a work of art that combines a high level of innovation with a design focus of simplicity. The roof canopy, for example, is made up of solar panels that, in addition to generating electricity, also provides shade, which helps to keep the temperature down.
From the envelope architecture to your interior designed living space, each project shape is meticulously designed and crafted. A refined and fundamental visual coherence is achieved through a careful balance of space, light, materiality, and detailing.
The heart of Dubai, Jumeirah Village, is an emerging neighborhood with a mix of ready-to-go and off-the-plan developments. Jumeirah Village is a freehold master development by Nakheel that spans over 870 hectares.
The community is divided into a number of different districts. Jumeirah Village, which is located between Hessa Street and Al Khail Road on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, offers both apartments and townhouses, and its low prices have made it a popular investment choice.
The convenience of Signature Living’s location only adds to its appeal. Residents can easily get to the city’s center and the very heart of Dubai, where theatergoers and shoppers alike enjoy a fast, frequent, and reliable transportation service. Dubai International Airport is less than 25 minutes away and connects you to the rest of the world.
Schools, parks, supermarkets, a medical center, and transportation services are all within walking distance of each other. With easy access to major highways, you’ll be able to reach Dubai and Maktoum International Airport in no time, giving you access to the entire city (and beyond).
To maximize the use of space, all of the apartments are designed with modern Italian craftsmanship in mind, with large built-in wardrobes, closet spaces, and cabinets in both the kitchens and bathrooms. In fact, it’s not a stretch to say that the houses are surrounded by lush green foliage on all sides, giving the residents a constant sense of being alive and breathing.
The units in this first-of-its-kind eco-friendly development in the Middle East are lined with the latest amenities and smart technology that allows you to control the ambient settings of the homes, focusing on your overall comfort and convenience. The homes are tuned to match your ever-changing lifestyle preference, with large floor-to-ceiling windows and glazed tiled floorings, and are built to the highest standards.
Insects and pests are also kept out by the use of special drainage caps. Every 24 hours, the garbage chutes will be washed automatically as well. In addition, the entire building’s use of high-performance glass reduces IR and UV penetration.
This lovely residential development in Jumeirah Village Circle is surrounded by a plethora of amenities and cutting-edge facilities. Signature Livings has got you covered, whether it’s the extravagant dedicated swimming pools for men and women, spacious Jacuzzis within the apartments, sun decks and BBQ areas, or gated and secured children’s play areas.
People will also find it more appealing to live in this avant-garde development because of the presence of sky terraces, bicycle tracks, gymnasiums, jogging tracks, and walking tracks.
With Signature Living’s attractive payment plan, you can reserve a unit by paying a 20% down payment at the time of purchase and the remaining 80% at the time of completion. In addition to the starting price of AED 494,819, the 20/80 payment scheme gives discerning buyers and investors the opportunity to be a part of a sustainable and green development.
Because of the flexible terms offered, the entire process of purchasing one of the solar-powered project’s units is made simple thanks to the 8% rental guarantee, 100% DLD waiver, zero management fees, and VAT, which all contribute to making this solar-powered project a popular residential choice.