Your search results

AED 1,100,000

1 Beds
Built in Ready
1 Baths
1 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

NOORA TOWER

The Al Habtoor Group‘s Noora Tower in Al Habtoor City, Dubai, is a luxury residential tower with 1 to 7 bedroom ultra-luxury apartments and penthouses. The developers’ 73-story tower is located in the heart of Dubai, with easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road. Residents can gaze out their floor to ceiling windows and private balconies at the magnificent Dubai Skyline.

All of the residences in this tower are designed to appeal to homeowners with a taste for the finer things in life. Premium interiors and top-of-the-line amenities are featured throughout the elegant apartments and penthouses, ensuring a privileged lifestyle. On the banks of the Dubai Water Canal, the development neighborhood offers exceptional living that represents the highest level of luxury in its own exclusive setting and offers stunning views of the Dubai Skyline.

LOCATIONS

Noora Tower is situated on the edge of Sheikh Zayed Road in Al Habtoor City. The residences have views of iconic buildings like the Burj Khalifa because of their prime location. It’s also close to major attractions like the Dubai International Finance Centre and Downtown Dubai.

AMENITIES

The 78-story Noora Tower’s amenities are truly exceptional. From social and infinity pools to one of Dubai’s largest leisure decks, this family-friendly development has it all. On the stylish sun loungers and lush landscaped gardens, residents can relax and mingle with their families.

With its custom-made state-of-the-art aqua theatre, the development offers the region’s first permanent show, which covers 450 performances per year. While offering 65 world-class artists performing breathtaking aqua and aerial feats in, on, and above water, while produced by Legendary Creative Director Franco Dragone.

The Atrium, on the other hand, is a lively dining venue with four floors of bars and restaurants. It also has an elegant boutique line on the boulevard and along the waterfront, as well as numerous gourmet restaurants and alfresco cafes.

APARTMENTS

You can get a clear picture of the layout of the residences by looking at the Noora Tower floor plan details. All of the units are available in sizes ranging from 76 sq. 2786 sq. m. m. This will greatly assist you in selecting a specific unit of your choice. Looking at the overall specification will give you a good idea of what to expect.

PAYMENT PLAN

The highly sought-after apartments and penthouses at Noora Tower have a flexible payment plan. It genuinely attracts investors and potential buyers with a 20% down payment and the remaining 80% paid after handover in 5 years. After all, getting one of these sleek and ultra-modern homes is never easy unless the options available are customer-friendly.

Documents
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 32429
Price: AED 1,100,000
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Year Built: Ready
All Dubai Developers: Al Habtoor Group
Other Features
Cafes and Restaurants
Gourmet Dining
Gymnasium
Parks & Green Spaces
Recreational park
Retail Outlets
Shopping Malls
Swimming Pool
1 BEDROOM
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM
2 BEDROOM
rooms: 2
baths: 2
2 BEDROOM
3 BEDROOM
rooms: 3
baths: 3
3 BEDROOM
4 BEDROOM
rooms: 4
baths: 4
4 BEDROOM
5 BEDROOM
rooms: 5
baths: 5
5 BEDROOM
6 BEDROOM
rooms: 6
baths: 6
6 BEDROOM
7 BEDROOM
rooms: 7
baths: 7
7 BEDROOM

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Sales

Amna Tower at Al Habtoor City

AED 1,100,000
PROJECT DETAILS AMNA TOWER Amna Tower at Al Habtoor City offers one of the most hospitable [more]
PROJECT DETAILS AMNA TOWER Amna Tower at Al Habtoor City offers one of the most hospitable living spaces one could [more]
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica