Bellavista is a collection of three residential towers with panoramic views of the entire DAMAC Hills development. This is a place ideal for new beginnings, surrounded by spectacular green fairways and with access to world-class amenities.
The entire development offers a refined ambiance, elegantly styled lobbies, and apartments with breathtaking views of the golf course and nature.
A place to find everything you need for a beloved lifestyle in a master community with all the amenities, including a vast array of shopping, dining, and entertainment options right outside your door. With its abundant parks, playgrounds, and uninterrupted views of the sparkling greeneries and fairways, it provides a great outdoor ambience with its green sparkling landscape, numerous retail outlets, swimming pool, and plenty of opportunities to relax.
Bellavista Apartments offers excellent connectivity thanks to its well-connected road networks, which include access to major highways via Sequim Road and Hessa Street. The entire location provides immediate access to the Damac Hills’ well-known key location points.
With its park, it provides adventure around every corner, with theme areas for every age group and interest, whether it’s a relaxing green enclave, a buzzing skate park, a beach-inspired landscape, and much more to discover.
It is also in a sought-after location with healthcare facilities and medical standards that will undoubtedly impress the residents, as well as prioritizing the well-being of your families.
Discover everything you need for a happy life in a master community with all the necessities and a wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. With numerous parks, playgrounds, and unobstructed views of the sprawling greens and fairways, you can escape to the great outdoors.
There are plenty of opportunities to relax and recharge with friends and family among the green landscapes.
Improve your technique and visit one of the world’s best tennis courts, where fans can enjoy their favorite sport. Take on the challenge, relieve stress, or bond with friends while playing a game that is enjoyable for people of all ages.
Spend afternoons with friends and family at the beautifully designed events park and feel a sense of belonging. Whether you want to watch an outdoor movie or sample the flavors of outdoor food markets, this is a place where you can form lasting bonds through social activities.
The refined ambiance of Bellavista’s elegantly styled lobby greets you as soon as you enter, setting the tone for your return home. Apartments offer thoughtful space allocation as well as spectacular views.
Damac Properties presents the elegantly designed Bellavista Apartments, which offer a variety of sizes and layout options to choose from. Tower A, B, and C are three residential towers in the development, each with spacious sizes and views of the green landscape golf course.
Residents can choose from three different towers, each with its own design and layout, and each offering a spacious size area with its master bedroom, modular kitchen, dining, and living area. It also has a bedroom with a terrace and garden overlooking a lush green landscape with walking and jogging paths.
The Bellavista Apartments by Damac three-year payment plan allows you to purchase a unit of your choice. Simply pay a 20% down payment and the remaining 80% within the next 36 months from the purchase date. This means you’re ready to move into an upscale home that’s now available at a reasonable price.