Mudon Al Ranim Phase 4
Mudon Al Ranim Phase 4 is a brand-new project launched by Dubai Properties. Located in Dubailand, the development provides a sense of calm and serenity in the minds of residents. The prominent location also provides quick access to the rest of the neighborhood. Luxurious design with 3-4 bedrooms and bedroom plus family townhouses deliver an exclusive residential living space and freedom to spend time leisurely.
Residents are free to enjoy a number of amenities while living the moment surrounded by expansive parks and lush greenery. The stunning and elegant interiors, as well as the modern exteriors, add more detail to the project. Along with its tranquil environment, the development ensures the setting is a secure and peaceful sanctuary to raise a family.
The developer offers a flexible payment plan for those interested in investing at Mudon Al Ramin. With a price that starts from AED 2.06 million, 60% of the payment is required during the construction phase, and the remaining 40% is due upon handover scheduled for 2026. For potential buyers embarking on a new chapter in their lives, Mudon Al Ranim presents a range of tastefully designed townhouses.
Situated in Dubailand, Al Ranim offers the advantage of being part of the renowned Mudon community. It is one of the most energetic neighborhoods in Dubai and accessible to other recreational areas and tourist destinations. Residents at this development benefit from its strategic location near several key roads, including Umm Suqeim Street, Al Qudra Road, and Hessa Street.
Al Ranim is near Dubai Hills Mall, a major shopping and entertainment destination. Also, it allows one to easily access a few significant landmarks in just 5 minutes to a major highway, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. Al Maktoum International Airport is only 15 minutes away, making travel and shopping convenient. Residents can get to Dubai International Airport and Downtown Dubai within 25 minutes.
Al Ranim Townhouses by Dubai Properties offers its residents everything they need. This residence is immersed in natural elements, landscaped gardens, and meandering shaded trails. While enjoying life with quality amenities, one can feel pampered and sophisticated living among the greens. One of the key facts about this place is that it is ideally structured for various family activities, including picnics, evening strolls, and productive aspects that engage everyone despite age.
By living at Mudon Al Ranim townhouses, residents who are health conscious can maintain an active lifestyle by joining the well-equipped fitness zone. Multipurpose lawns, picnic lawns, and ornamental gardens are beautifully designed to enhance the community’s aesthetics and create a close connection with mind-blowing nature. Meanwhile, the nature play area and kickabout lawns are structured to encourage residents to engage in outdoor activities.
Kid’s obstacle course at the complex is one of the finest ways to let children use their time productively and successfully. A significant feature of Mudon Al Ranim is its facilities for adults and children. So make the first move and invest in this amazing and prestigious location to live in a vibrant and inclusive environment with ample opportunities to unwind and improve.