Your search results

AED 1,275,000

3 Beds
3 Baths
3 Rooms

add to favorites    

video image

PROJECT DETAILS

17 ICON BAY

17 Icon Bay is a luxuriously designed development in Dubai Creek Harbour that offers elegant 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments with modern amenities. This 43-story high-rise residential development in Dubai Creek Harbour provides an incredible address and the lifestyle you deserve.

The building is located on the outskirts of Central Park, with direct views of the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek Tower, and the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary. The neighborhood, which is adjacent to Central Park, provides easy access to lush green spaces where residents can relax with friends and family.

LOCATIONS

Find your ideal society in Dubai Creek Harbour’s tranquil setting. Each of the nine districts has its own unique lifestyle, so whether you’re looking for a nurturing environment in which to raise your children or a vibrant creative scene in which to work as a single professional, you’ll find it here.

Residents of 17 Icon Bay at Dubai Creek Harbour enjoy a strategic location within Dubai as well as a high-end lifestyle environment. While being close to a variety of event spaces, galleries, parks, and the fashionable Vida Hotel in Dubai Creek Harbour.

Furthermore, this leisure development is within walking distance of Dubai Creek Tower, which, when completed, will have the world’s highest observation deck. Only a 10-minute drive from downtown Dubai, this iconic waterfront development is located on the banks of the historic Dubai Creek.

AMENITIES

Emaar 17 Icon Bay is equipped with all of the latest amenities for a luxurious lifestyle. The development is strategically located at the southernmost point of the Central Park neighborhood, providing easy access to a variety of recreational areas, retail, and food and beverage options along a 4.5-kilometer boardwalk. These residences feature a tranquil setting and a focus on wellness and living in harmony with nature, as well as family-friendly spaces.

APARTMENTS

Residents of the 17 Icon Bay residential development can look at the spacious layouts of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments. This opulent development features approximately 300 apartments with high-end design in-house elements created exclusively for you.

The elegant architecture is complemented by vertical elements that emphasize the tower’s height. The interiors, on the other hand, have been thoughtfully designed to provide residents with the utmost comfort and a high-end leisure lifestyle, as well as to maximize the luxurious outdoor views.

PAYMENT PLAN

17 Icon Bay at Dubai Creek Harbour can now be reserved by paying 70% up front and the remaining 30% after the project is completed and handed over in 24 months. It is viable and convenient for potential buyers and investors due to the two-year post-handover payment schemes laced with attractive terms and options. Purchasing one of the residential apartments does not appear to be a difficult task.

Documents
Country: United Arab Emirates
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 32696
Price: AED 1,275,000
Rooms: 3
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
All Dubai Developers: Emaar Properties
Other Features
Cafes and Restaurants
Gymnasium
Kids Area
Parks & Green Spaces
Retail Outlets
Swimming Pool
1 BEDROOM 1
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 1
1 BEDROOM 2
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 2
1 BEDROOM 3
rooms: 1
baths: 1
1 BEDROOM 3
2 BEDROOM 1
rooms: 2
baths: 2
2 BEDROOM 1
2 BEDROOM 2
rooms: 2
baths: 2
2 BEDROOM 2
2 BEDROOM 3
rooms: 2
baths: 2
2 BEDROOM 3
3 BEDROOM 1
rooms: 3
baths: 3
3 BEDROOM 1
3 BEDROOM 2
rooms: 3
baths: 3
3 BEDROOM 2
3 BEDROOM 3
rooms: 3
baths: 3
3 BEDROOM 3

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Similar Listings

Creek Crescent

AED 1,286,000
PROJECT DETAILS CREEK CRESCENT At Creek Beach in Dubai Creek Harbour, Creek Crescent by Em [more]
PROJECT DETAILS CREEK CRESCENT At Creek Beach in Dubai Creek Harbour, Creek Crescent by Emaar Properties is a chic [more]

Lotus at Creek Beach

AED 1,207,000
PROJECT DETAILS LOTUS Emaar Properties‘ recently unveiled Lotus at Creek Beach is a [more]
PROJECT DETAILS LOTUS Emaar Properties‘ recently unveiled Lotus at Creek Beach is a beach-themed residential [more]

Creek Rise Apartments

AED 1,392,000
PROJECT DETAILS CREEK RISE APARTMENTS Emaar Properties‘ Creek Rise Apartments, with [more]
PROJECT DETAILS CREEK RISE APARTMENTS Emaar Properties‘ Creek Rise Apartments, with its elegantly designed 1, [more]
    • Change Currency

    • Advanced Search

      AED 0 to AED 10,000,000

      More Search Options
    • Our Listings

    • Mortgage Calculator

    Compare Listings

    Jessica